Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Culver's Jungle Safari

This weekend I did this fantastic dessert table for a friend's baby shower. The theme was jungle safari.

Pin It

Don't you love it?! Everything on this table was made by me! Check out the details...

Kelly and Dave are expecting a baby boy who they plan to name Isaac. I made the "I" for the top of the tower. I also stamped the boxes for the tower and the matching table runner.

Check out those palm trees! I made those from recycled paper bags (tutorial coming soon!)

These animal print cones were made from patterned scrapbook paper.

Check out some of the goodies!
Top Left: Mini Cheesecakes
Top Right: "African Oreos"
Lower Left: Zebra Pudding Shots
Lower Middle: Smore Marshmallows
Lower Right: Mini Banana Cream Pies

I also made these jungle friends cupcake toppers. They were a huge hit with all the kids! Check out some of the ones in the background....those are pineapple flowers. The cupcakes were pineapple with mango frosting.

Here I am with the proud mamma to be! Congrats guys! Cant wait to meet Isaac!

UPDATE: Tutorials for the African Oreos and Recycled Palm Trees have been posted. You can click on the links here or find them any time under the DIY Projects page.

18 comments:

  1. Everything amazing! Can't stop staring at the Jungle Oreos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks ladies!! I appreciate the love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am just writing becuase I love your ideas of making the oreos and marshmellows and zebra pudding for the baby shower safari theme. I was interested in how you made them or the recipes if you can let me know that would be great. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey "Anonymous" I'd be happy to tell you how to do those items, but I need a way to contact you. Shoot me an email: fairytalefrosting@gmail.com and I'll give you instructions. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you tell me how to make the oreo's please

      tdubbflem@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. this is amazing i was wondering i f you can do this for my bby shower :) if your intrested please email me at ramirez.mary23@yahoo.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love it all! I am doing a jungle safari birthday party for my soon to be 2 year old and I loved looking at your fun ideas. I have never heard of chocolate transfer paper before. Where do you purchase it? Does it come in the animal prints already?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, I am hosting a jungle theme birthday party for my 5 yr old and would love to make the oreos. Would you please share the how to?

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are incredibly creative. The sweets look delicious and I am looking forward to reading the palm tree recycled bag tutorial in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce! Thanks for the comment. If you scroll up to the menu bar and click on DIY Projects, you will find links for how-to's on the Palm Trees and Oreos. Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  9. Would you please share the jungle-themed oreos? dom.092@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey I love everything. I am throwing a safari themed baby shower and was also interested in how to make the oreos!! Would you mind shooting me an emil with the instructions please? My email is Kimber22csup@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. can u email me i need some tips and idea to surprise my bff with for her shower lindseyassia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is incredibly amazing!! Would you be able to share the recipe for the mini cheesecakes and pudding? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. jungle safari tour packages in India is provide a best beauty of wold here is available many types places like forest,green hills,flower filled valley,bamboo thickets etc

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails