Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Broccoli Cupcakes?

I got the best news when I logged into my email today! Thanks to my handy dandy google alerts I found out that my Autumn Harvest Cupcakes were featured on TWO blogs today!! How fun is that?!
The first one I learned about is on Really Easy Cupcakes.com and the second is on Cupcakes Take the Cake!

I'm pretty excited about this, but also having a good laugh. Another feature on Cupcakes Take the Cake is for Broccoli cupcakes (check them out here, I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or intrigued! lol!) but anyway, that feature had broccoli. Somehow, the title also was attached to my cupcakes! Ha! Now you can look and see, clearly, mine do not have broccoli anywhere near them (for the record: Pumpkin Pecan with Cream Cheese Icing).
However, I am flattered and excited none the less!

Thanks Really Easy Cupcakes and Cupcakes Take the Cake!!
Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jess, that's so cool and I think those broccoli cupcakes could be pretty interesting to try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails