Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Late!

Wait a minute....what do you mean its November? Really? How did that happen?!
It seems being punctual is not my strong suit. What can I say, my world moves at my pace. So yes, Halloween has passed, but I am just writing about it now.
I'm not big on Halloween actually. I don't like tricks, I cant resist treats....which leads me to guilt later, (which I hate) and I have issues with people in masks. Oh, and clowns. *shivers*
Oye.
Maybe my aversion to these things is why, I dragged my feet on getting it together for Halloween.
I did however, end up making my new favorite cupcakes, Pumpkin Pecan with cream cheese frosting. The client was having a fall themed party and loved my recent post that included my Autumn Cupcake Toppers. Fortunately for me, she only needed 1 dozen, and the recipe makes 2.5 dozen. Heh heh. I used the left overs to experiment with some simple Halloween designs. Check it out....

Simple, cute, and not really scary. My kind of Halloween treats. However, since I have no willpower when it comes to these cupcakes, I sent this batch to work with my boyfriend. Better them than me!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I can't account for most of the last 4 months though lol... I am weak for cupcakes too ;o)

    hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails