Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Party

Before we head off to celebrate the holiday this weekend, I wanted to share my recent holiday party. This is also my December challenge party. Only one party left in my challenge!
(I apologize in advance for the poor photography, the lighting in this room is just awful!)
My inspiration was sparked by the Mod Candy Cane Printables (which I used!) over at The Celebration Shoppe.
I loved the ice blue, red and white combination. I've also been dying to try the hanging buffet idea I saw over at Nesting Newbies. Those two ideas, plus my latest obsession with argyle, lead to my dessert table.



I made the wreath myself with yard, felt, ribbon and a glittery ornament.
Which then inspired these fun gingerbread/sugar cookie wreaths!
Some other goodies on the menu were gingerbread, sugar cookie minis, Eggnog Trifles, White Chocolate Candy Cane Martinis, various holiday candies, and my favorite, peppermint truffles.
I also made a Holiday Photo Booth with printable props from Paper and Cake! Here are a couple of my favorite shots:

Melinda and Kelly
Me and Heather

Hope everyone has a happy, fun and safe holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice! Great job, I really liked your wreath and the similar cookies. Have a Very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about this information on holiday party. Couple of months ago, I arranged a weekend pool party with my friends at one of amazing Los Angeles venues. Invited all my friends and really enjoyed to party a lot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails