Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Balloons!

I am approaching my 30th birthday and the end of my monthly party challenge. I am having an intimate party, only a handful of guests, but I want to make a big dramatic impact.
What I am loving right now....balloons! Check out this amazing party photo...
Source Here.
Now this is a dream balloon set up. I dont think I'll be this extreme, but its a step in the right direction.

A balloon chandelier?!

Source Here.
Wonder if I couldnt recreate something like this!

These are just some of the thoughts mulling around in my head right now. Stay tuned for more ideas and inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Happy almost 30!!! I LOVE that white balloon chandelier!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would bring my 2 yrs old son at that party with ALL those balloons he would go crazy jumpin' on the table to pop them all!!!! Thanks for stopping by today, I'm glad you liked the felt heart :)
    Have a great weekend,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails