Monday, January 3, 2011

A Golden New Year's Eve

I was feeling inspired while packing away my Christmas decorations, and created this Golden New Year's Eve table. David and I were spending our new years at home, together, so I chose a "love birds" style table. Check out all of the details!




Champagne cupcakes, filled with champagne creme, and of course topped with champagne buttercream! Delicious!

Love birds!

Ornaments filled with golden glitter.

I hope that 2011 is a magical year with wonderful blessings. 2010 brought me many amazing experiences and memories I will treasure. I hope 2011 continues to be as bright!
Thank you to my wonderful readers. This blog adventure has been incredible, and its all thanks to the love and support I get from you! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I follow you through your FB postings. A Golden New Year's Eve is eloquent! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how sweet! I love how you displayed the cupcakes too! Happy New Year!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails