Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Capture: Summertime

I haven't really been keeping up with my You Capture Challenges, but this week's theme was "Summertime" so I had to make sure I got a few photos!
 We put in the patio this June, so summertime is now David, grilling on our patio!
 Since I can remember, my hometown festival, Fish Day, always marked a "halfway through summer" point. Here I am (left) with three of my favorite girlfriends on our way to the Fish Day fest grounds.
 David and I took our dogs to Lake Harriet for a walk. It was hot, so we took them swimming.  They have never been in the water before.  We had to keep them on leashes, but they didn't seem to mind.
Here is my tiny Sookie swimming in the lake. I don't think she liked it very much!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails