Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Love: Jamaican Me Crazy!

Remember waaaaay waaaay back when I posted this Jungle Baby Shower? Well that little bun in the oven, is now ONE!!!  A few weeks back was a celebration, One Love, for Isaac's first birthday. I set up a small dessert table with a Jamaican theme. 
I made a small banner with head shots of Isaac and various sayings but unfortunately, my camera didn't cooperate very well, and so many many of my photos came out blurry. I've had this happen once before and its really truly sad because they looked fine on the camera.  But enough about that, lets get to a few of the goodies....

We even had Rasta color jello cups!


Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. how cute! love how put together all the snacks look!! my baby turned 8 this summer, time goes by soooo fast when you're a mama!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails