Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Randomness

Now that I've shared my Christmas Table and Hot Cocoa Bar, I'll share with you a few more random photos from my holiday weekend.  Then I promise I'll move onto another subject!
This is a photo of the ornament I gave my boyfriend this year. (He gets one every year). I was experimenting with my holiday photo taking, and I really like how this shot turned out.
This is one of my Christmas displays. I guest blogged about this over at Life in the Thrifty Lane!
Again, working on my holiday photography, this is my Caesar int front of the Christmas tree. I love how this turned out!
Same shot...different dog. This is my Sookie.
Santa Caesar
And Sookie the Elf.
Rocking my Santa Leg Warmers in front of the Channel 45 Yule Log.
My tortilla pinwheel Christmas Tree.
My cranberry candles
My Dollar Store Nutcrackers
And finally, my Christmas Tree.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this photo tour of my holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. photos are great! and love the leg warmers! Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails