Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Golden Life

Later this month is my Golden Birthday and I will be celebrating by going on my first cruise! However, I did want to get in a little girl celebration so I had a couple of friends over for some champagne, appetizers and desserts! Check out my tables! I apologize in advance for some of the photos. I had hoped to shoot the table during the day, but winter days are SO short in Minnesota, my window of opportunity escaped me. I hope you enjoy the pics anyway!
This is my dessert table, complete with some of my favorite desserts and a champagne tower!

We each brought different types of champagne to share, which was paired with different appetizers. We enjoyed our courses at this table.
After our food and drink, we took photos in my "photo booth"!





It was a great golden evening!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails