Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sorta Samoa Mini Donuts

I had some left over coconut pecan icing in my fridge. I've been eating it with a spoon when no one is looking. Its delicious. I've also been craving donuts lately. I started thinking combining the two would be a great idea. Thus the Sorta Samoa Mini Donuts! 
 I used my Babycakes Donut Maker to bake their Buttermilk Spice Donuts. Then I dipped them in melted dark chocolate. Once that was set I topped the other side with the coconut pecan icing, drizzled caramel over that and then more melted chocolate. This donut recipe is pretty firm so it was almost like a donut cookie!
I'm going to go wait by the phone. I'm sure the Girl Scouts will be calling me to market these donuts any second now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails