Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Thanksgiving 2012

While everyone is kicking off their Christmas holiday posts, I'd like to share a little about my Thanksgiving!
Here are some pics of my dinner table.

Thanksgiving Table Thanksgiving Table Thanksgiving Dinner Turkey Day 
I also tried something different this year, I wrapped my turkey in bacon! Bacon Wrapped Turkey 
 It was the most delicious turkey I've ever made! None of it was dry, it was juicy and tender and flavorful. Yum! My turkey may have turned out, but my pumpkin pie was kind of a disaster. However, I got creative with the crust scraps and made the best of it. It still tasted great!
 Pumpkin Pie 

Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving? Did you try any new recipes this year?

1 comment:

  1. It was very nice - we ate at my future sister in law's so we did up our own turkey feast the next day so that we could have leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails